The acquisition of EGEN, including its Phase Ib product candidate EGEN-001 and therapeutic platform technologies, TheraPlas, TheraSilence and RAST is completed by US-based oncology drug development firm
Despite the upfront payment, over
The grouping of the two firms will produce a fully integrated, oncology-focused research and development company with a multi-phase clinical pipeline, platform technologies for the discovery of new, nucleic acid-based immunotherapies and other anti-cancer DNA/RNA therapies, and expertise from bench to bedside.
EGEN-001 is an IL-12 plasmid immunotherapy enclosed in a nanoparticle delivery system and is at present in Phase Ib ovarian cancer trials.
The purchase adds
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy