The project is aimed at offering 206 beds for people requiring a level of care and rehabilitation which can only be rendered by a stay in hospital.
As per the deal,
It is expected that the construction work will commence in July with the new facility to be operational in summer 2016.
The project is being funded using the
We are delighted to bring this project to financial close, enabling construction to get underway, said Balfour Beatty Investments Scotland Director,
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year