The project is aimed at offering 206 beds for people requiring a level of care and rehabilitation which can only be rendered by a stay in hospital.
As per the deal,
It is expected that the construction work will commence in July with the new facility to be operational in summer 2016.
The project is being funded using the
We are delighted to bring this project to financial close, enabling construction to get underway, said Balfour Beatty Investments Scotland Director,
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers