Addressing the company's 6th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in
Specifically, she said net profit rose from N788 million to N1 billion, while funds under management (FUM), grew from N210.51 billion in 2012 to N272.1 billion in 2013.
"We have striven to consistently improve on excellent customer service delivery and over the years acquired daily quality clients including Lagos State Government, Ogun state Government, Niger State Government, Delta state Government, Osun state Government, Imo State Government, Ekiti state Government,
"We also have a sizeable number of customers from the Central Bank of
According to Olejeme, the prompt release of the accrued rights of retirees by the Federal Government reduced the level of backlogs and complaints associated with the payment of retirement benefits tour customers
She called on customers to take advantage of the AGM to interact with representative of the institutional investors in
"We also have representative of organised labour, the
Meanwhile, Olejeme emphasised that the pension industry in 2013 consolidated on awareness campagn of the Contributory Pension Scheme, noted that ta remarkable achievement on the schme was made in 2013.
She however said "
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006