“Milissa is a visionary leader who has worked extensively in the industry, but is not constrained by conventional wisdom,” said President and CEO,
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat, who will focus initially on the organization’s
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat has more than 20 years of experience leading multi-tier teams at both growth stage and enterprise level companies. Prior to joining SolomonEdwards, she served as Senior Vice President of International Sales and Account Management for
“SolomonEdwards is poised for significant growth, and I’m pleased to have the opportunity to help the firm realize its transformation goals,” said Ms. Ales-Barnicoat. “I believe our offering is the right solution at the right time for the marketplace.”
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat’s appointment falls in line with the company’s overall strategy to align its regional teams under a centralized national leadership structure.
The company recently announced a move to nationalize its Recruiting practice and its Project Management Office. Aligning the local teams under national direction is crucial to SolomonEdwards’ standardization efforts across the company.
SolomonEdwards is a privately held
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year