“Milissa is a visionary leader who has worked extensively in the industry, but is not constrained by conventional wisdom,” said President and CEO,
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat, who will focus initially on the organization’s
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat has more than 20 years of experience leading multi-tier teams at both growth stage and enterprise level companies. Prior to joining SolomonEdwards, she served as Senior Vice President of International Sales and Account Management for
“SolomonEdwards is poised for significant growth, and I’m pleased to have the opportunity to help the firm realize its transformation goals,” said Ms. Ales-Barnicoat. “I believe our offering is the right solution at the right time for the marketplace.”
Ms. Ales-Barnicoat’s appointment falls in line with the company’s overall strategy to align its regional teams under a centralized national leadership structure.
The company recently announced a move to nationalize its Recruiting practice and its Project Management Office. Aligning the local teams under national direction is crucial to SolomonEdwards’ standardization efforts across the company.
SolomonEdwards is a privately held
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare