In its maiden results as a listed retailer,
"The company has had a good first half with profits significantly ahead of the same period last year combined with a high level of cash conversion," said Chief Executive
Revenues in the period fell to
During the first half,
The retailer launched its offering on Amazon at the end of last year, which it said in achieving good results.
"Management will continue to enhance the property portfolio with further store openings, relocations and refits in this financial year," the company said.
The retailer has been expanding into new towns and cities, while rolling out it low cost store refit programme and relocating its existing stores into bigger and better locations as leases come up for renewal.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy