The 40th anniversary is an opportunity for IDB to review its performance since its establishment, Saudi Finance Minister Dr.
Al-Assaf commended the bank for carrying out an internal assessment for its objectives with the aim of supporting development in member countries and Muslim communities in non-member states.
He said tomorrow's meeting would touch upon a strategy for the upcoming 10 years that would honor aspirations of member countries and requirements of global economy.
Al-Assaf said the IDB has approved a large number of financial operations amounting to
IDB Board Chairman Dr. Ali said the bank sought to collect
He said trade exchange among IDB member countries rose from four percent in 1975 to 20 percent in 2014. (end) nh.bs
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids