Finance Ministers from the African continent have commended the
The Finance ministers made the remark during a review seminar on SPDA organized on the sidelines of the 39th Annual Meeting of the Bank and the 40th Anniversary celebrations taking place in
The Finance ministers from
In his statement, Mr.
In his welcome address, Mr. Birama Sidibe, IDB Vice President (Operations) stated that in 2008 IDB pledged US
The expected output from the SPDA include over 500 MW of Power transmitted over 1800 KM, over 2000 KM of Asphalt Roads at national and regional level and 800 housing units as well as 548 street lights among others in the African continent. Additionally, the Program is also expected to include over 250 schools (including madrasas) and over 1400 classrooms.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records