Power Design Services (PDS) is expanding its capability by offering full product solution (a.k.a. "box build"). With the growing consumer electronic industry, many of PDS customers are looking for more than just an assembly house. Customers are looking for vendors who can provide a full product assembly solution (including bare PCB fabrication, assembly, cabling, enclosure, testing, etc).
For the past year, PDS has focused on growing this part of its business. PDS now can offer customers a true turnkey solution from design to full enclosure with final testing. PDS can fill the void for low volume products that would not be built oversea because of various reasons.
Vice President of Sales
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11965045.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years