Just as impressive was the
I haven't been to a classical music concert in years - not since my father embarrassed us by falling asleep in his chair and then waking with a start and yelling, "Where's the bantam? Where's the bantam?"
On Sunday, I was astounded by the precision and beauty of the sound.
In an era of iTunes, DJs and teenagers sticking their butts in the air, it's so heartening to know an institution like the orchestra still exists.
However, when it comes to the arts, money is tight.
So I urge anyone who enjoys excellent classical music to |support this valiant group of virtuosos.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly