Zulfiyya Gurbanova and
The range of banking services available to
Orujov made the remarks on
He added that a lot of issues and problems were revealed following the global financial crisis, and they need to be discussed and explored. Orujov also said that it is needed to assess the banking sector's role in the development of the economy and people's lives, and this question is becoming more and more relevant.
The CBA director general said that currently there are 43 banks in
"The dynamics of expansion of the banks' branch networks is annually growing and we believe that this is very important in terms of increasing the population's access to financial services.
He also highlighted the activities of
"The government's joint project with the
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years