The Creator platform adopts a specialized architecture, precisely implementing the specific algorithms. Additional considerations, such as use of a FD-SOI capable foundry or the latest 28nm
"This isn't a simple unrolling of the algorithm," said
ASICs for Everyone
Product availability timelines are still undisclosed, but manufacturing preparations are already underway. Target markets include datacenters as well as consumers.
"The low power usage is certainly attractive to large mining operations," said
"We're ready to begin physical layout, and pleased to finally release product details to the Bitcoin community," said
Havelock virtual units are being made available to assist funding of the final stages of physical implementation and manufacturing. In addition, the company intends to offer virtual units that can be exchanged for actual mining hardware, or held for their dividends and exchanged at a later time. Additional investment opportunities are available to interested parties.
Founded in 2014, Provenance ASIC (Havelock "PROV") is a collaboration of engineers, Bitcoin enthusiasts, and manufacturing experts dedicated to producing next generation mining gear for an unparalleled value in terms of $/Hash/Watt.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11968161.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007