The public offer period starts from
The notes will have a term of 10 years, with an issuer s call option after 5 years.
The notes may be acquired in minimum denominations of P500,000 and in increments of P100,000. The interest will be paid quarterly.
The bank is the 8th biggest in total assets among private domestic universal banks in the country with total assets of
The Bank has been in service for 63 years since it was set up in 1951.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July