The public offer period starts from
The notes will have a term of 10 years, with an issuer s call option after 5 years.
The notes may be acquired in minimum denominations of P500,000 and in increments of P100,000. The interest will be paid quarterly.
The bank is the 8th biggest in total assets among private domestic universal banks in the country with total assets of
The Bank has been in service for 63 years since it was set up in 1951.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map