The public offer period starts from
The notes will have a term of 10 years, with an issuer s call option after 5 years.
The notes may be acquired in minimum denominations of P500,000 and in increments of P100,000. The interest will be paid quarterly.
The bank is the 8th biggest in total assets among private domestic universal banks in the country with total assets of
The Bank has been in service for 63 years since it was set up in 1951.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z