Private importers in
It was purchased at around
It was likely to be sourced from
Pakistani importers are currently negotiating even more wheat purchases, traders said.
This brings Pakistani wheat purchasing to about 350,000 tonnes so far this month, one trader said.
The purchases are said to involve six shiploads and also several thousand tonnes in shipping containers, traders said.
A disappointing harvest this year is believed to have generated the import demand, traders said.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays