In a trading update, the specialist agricultural and distribution business said that trading for the year ended
NWF said its feeds business has seen trading boosted by the acquisition of
"This division has continued to increase market share, particularly in the dairy sector, despite market demand being more subdued than the unusually high demand for ruminant feed in Spring 2013," the company said in its statement.
NWF said its fuels division, which represents the biggest division for the group in terms of revenue, performed well during the year, despite significantly lower demand for heating oil on the back of a mild winter and spring in the
The company said it has secured long-term contracts with customers in its smaller food division, which it said will underpin the division's future performance.
NWF also said that it has agreed a new long-term funding facility with
The company said it will release its full-year results on
NWF shares were up 4.6% at
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply