The Nokia X2 is a follow-up to the original X - which became the best-selling phone in
The company is looking to emerging markets - billing the "affordable" phone as the device to introduce the "next billion" people to mobile internet and cloud services.†
As well as access to the world of Android apps, the X2 offers a bigger 4.3in screen, more memory (1GB) and a more powerful battery than its predecessor.
It will come preloaded with Microsoft's video chat app
The phone's tiled home screen and scrollable list of apps mirrors
The handset will cost £80 (
"We're proud to continue to bring smartphone innovation to lower and lower price points."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant