The Nokia X2 is a follow-up to the original X - which became the best-selling phone in
The company is looking to emerging markets - billing the "affordable" phone as the device to introduce the "next billion" people to mobile internet and cloud services.†
As well as access to the world of Android apps, the X2 offers a bigger 4.3in screen, more memory (1GB) and a more powerful battery than its predecessor.
It will come preloaded with Microsoft's video chat app
The phone's tiled home screen and scrollable list of apps mirrors
The handset will cost £80 (
"We're proud to continue to bring smartphone innovation to lower and lower price points."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy