"WHILL Type-A 5.0" was featured on NewsWatch as part of its monthly Tech Report, which takes a look at the latest and coolest products in the technology world. Mallory Sofastaii, a host of NewsWatch and technology expert, conducted the product review and shared with viewers how it's the perfect gift for Dads, recent graduates, and anyone with a disability.
At the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show in
WHLL Type-A 5.0 is a 4 wheel drive char with unique large front wheels that give a super tight turning radius and can cover nearly any terrain. They've added a new directional joystick type controller that's more intuitive and responsive for the user, and the speed control is now protruding out of the arm for smoother and easier speed changes.
WHILL added an adjustable foot rest and seat that make for a more comfortable ride, and they added larger buttons that make the power seat adjustments much easier and user friendly.
The chair is still compact, comfortable, and very modern looking. Now, to learn more about the chair, just head to https://whill.jp/.
NewsWatch is a weekly 30-minute consumer oriented television show that also airs monthly on
Tech Report is a weekly segment that provides viewers tech reviews of the latest and hottest consumer oriented technology products on the market.
NewsWatch airs in 180 markets nationwide as well as all of the top 20 broadcast markets in the country, and is the preferred choice for Satellite Media Tour and Video News Release Distribution. For more information or to watch the
NewsWatch airs on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newswatch/whill/prweb11968783.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks