The naira traded N282 to a pound sterling as against N284 which it traded on
At the official market, the currency sold for N261.54 to the pound sterling, the exchange it was since last Friday.
The naira, at the black market stood against the pound sterling at N283 where it had been since
It also appreciated against the dollar at the BDCs as it gained N2 to sell at N165, compared to the N167 it traded on
Similarly, at the official market, the currency remained stable against the Dollar at N155.23 since last week.
At the black market, the naira was sold against the dollar at N167 from the N167.50 it sold on
It gained N4 at the BDCs against the euro trading at N224 from N228 it sold last Friday.
The naira at the official market was exchanged for N210.94 from the N211.39 it traded at the close of the market last Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays