The naira traded N282 to a pound sterling as against N284 which it traded on
At the official market, the currency sold for N261.54 to the pound sterling, the exchange it was since last Friday.
The naira, at the black market stood against the pound sterling at N283 where it had been since
It also appreciated against the dollar at the BDCs as it gained N2 to sell at N165, compared to the N167 it traded on
Similarly, at the official market, the currency remained stable against the Dollar at N155.23 since last week.
At the black market, the naira was sold against the dollar at N167 from the N167.50 it sold on
It gained N4 at the BDCs against the euro trading at N224 from N228 it sold last Friday.
The naira at the official market was exchanged for N210.94 from the N211.39 it traded at the close of the market last Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Hobby Lobby Ruling Exempts Satanic Temple From Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs