It, however, rejected a number of amendments moved by the opposition members. After the passage of the bill, the Finance Minister congratulated the
He thanked all the parties particularly the leader of the opposition
He said the Prime Minister has already said that the loadshedding will end during the tenure of the government. The Finance Minister said the major focus of the budget is on the people living below poverty line.
He said the government prepared the budget in consultation with all stakeholders and for the first time fifty-two complete or partial recommendations of the Upper House were incorporated in the Finance Bill.
He assured the House that like the outgoing year, fiscal discipline will also be maintained in next year so as to resolve economic challenges of the country. He announced three months honorarium for the staff of
The Finance Minister said he would recommend to the
The House unanimously passed a resolution condemning the attack on the
The resolution demanded of the Punjab government to arrest the culprits involved in this heinous crime and punish them.
The House also passed a unanimous resolution paying homage to the former Prime Minister Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto on her birthday today for her struggle for promotion of democracy and showing courage in fight against terrorism.
Through another resolution, the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?