It, however, rejected a number of amendments moved by the opposition members. After the passage of the bill, the Finance Minister congratulated the
He thanked all the parties particularly the leader of the opposition
He said the Prime Minister has already said that the loadshedding will end during the tenure of the government. The Finance Minister said the major focus of the budget is on the people living below poverty line.
He said the government prepared the budget in consultation with all stakeholders and for the first time fifty-two complete or partial recommendations of the Upper House were incorporated in the Finance Bill.
He assured the House that like the outgoing year, fiscal discipline will also be maintained in next year so as to resolve economic challenges of the country. He announced three months honorarium for the staff of
The Finance Minister said he would recommend to the
The House unanimously passed a resolution condemning the attack on the
The resolution demanded of the Punjab government to arrest the culprits involved in this heinous crime and punish them.
The House also passed a unanimous resolution paying homage to the former Prime Minister Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto on her birthday today for her struggle for promotion of democracy and showing courage in fight against terrorism.
Through another resolution, the
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana