The firm is leveraging on the growing market for smartphones with about 100,000 devices estimated to be shipped into the country every month.
The application will also enable employees to apply for leave, salary advances, loans and other financial services.
"Our customers want to use these smart devices to transact and work anywhere and anytime," Mosam added.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)