Wonder if they were animal crackers?
Other zoo patrons called the zoo's hotline number after seeing the woman jump the barrier and hearing her singing to the lions. When the woman was over the barrier, the only thing separating her from the lions was some wire.
"[She was singing] some song that was telling how much she missed them. It was bizarre," witness
This was the woman's second incident in recent weeks.
"Last week she was noticed by our security staff throwing objects into the lion exhibit; at that time she was asked to leave the zoo,"
The woman's photo has been issued to zoo employees in case she attempts to come back in the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day