Wonder if they were animal crackers?
Other zoo patrons called the zoo's hotline number after seeing the woman jump the barrier and hearing her singing to the lions. When the woman was over the barrier, the only thing separating her from the lions was some wire.
"[She was singing] some song that was telling how much she missed them. It was bizarre," witness
This was the woman's second incident in recent weeks.
"Last week she was noticed by our security staff throwing objects into the lion exhibit; at that time she was asked to leave the zoo,"
The woman's photo has been issued to zoo employees in case she attempts to come back in the future.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules