ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23062014 - ISC'14,
With the exponential growth of data being generated around the world and the increase of applications that can take advantage of real-time massive data processing for high performance, data analytics, business intelligence, national security and 'Internet of Things' applications, the market demands faster and more efficient interconnect solutions.
Switch-IB enables application managers to use the power of data. It integrates 144 SerDes which can operate at 1Gb/s to 25Gb/s speeds per lane and delivers 5.4 billion packets per second, making Switch-IB the best solution for high-performance computing, cloud, Web 2.0, database and storage centers. Switch-IB enables these centers to deliver high application performance, to become more efficient, and to reduce their expenses.
'The amount of global digital information created grew 6X over the last five years to nearly 6 Zettabytes in 2014,' said
'Seconds matter when you're waiting for results,' said
'The phenomenon of Big Data can induce a significant increase in latency in application workflows, creating a ceiling on application efficiency and lengthening time to solution,' said
In addition to its high performance, Switch-IB also enables IT managers to program and centralize their server and storage interconnect management to dramatically reduce their operational expenses. This process allows the removal of congestion and bottlenecks on the network.
For more information on
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience