According to reports, Syrian warplanes struck targets in the western Iraqi province of
The benchmark KLSE Composite is currently down 3.02 points or 0.16% at 1,889.
The unemployment rate dropped to 2.9% in April from 3.0% in March. The unemployment rate was again 3.0% a year ago.
The number of unemployed persons in the country declined to 407,200 persons in April from 415,700 in March. In the same month last year, the jobless total was 403,600.
Against the greenback, the ringgit fell to a 6-day low of 3.2288. At yesterday's close, the ringgit was trading at 3.2137.
If the ringgit extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around the 3.23 area.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops