A two day international summit will assemble in
The Global African Investment Summit will attract hundreds of participants will specifically look at the role of banking sector in delivering investments to
The Summit is scheduled for 20th and 21st to provide a unique opportunity for companies to improve their brand awareness, better understand bankable projects, network with investors, and secure more market share in some of the most exciting economies & markets in
The summit has attracted presidents, investment advisors, ministries of energy, agriculture, transport, finance and ICT, government agencies, national oil and state power companies, communication agencies, national investment bodies, pension funds and individual entrepreneurs.
Four presidents Paul Kagame of
The Summit is being organized by Global African Investment Summit whose director
Sinclair in an interview said the Summit will focus on crucial sectors which are at the center of
Other key sectors which will be discussed include power or energy and critical infrastructure development like roads, railway and energy generation plants and agribusiness.
"In the previous times we have had events that looked at policies, wars and corruption which is ok but
Sinclair said that African countries need investment that will have remarkable social and economic impacts on its people by narrowing the GDP to human development indices. Such investment should be able to create jobs, exports and investments capital.
In the past few years, developing countries in
Now these processes are being addressed together with enabling political environment to attract investors with big monies to inject in these young economies like
"Governments are working on political stability which is good for investments. Political stability will always play a vital role in easing the way people do business.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio