The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.575 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Monday's close.
1 more body recovered from sunken S. Korean ferry
The body, thought to be of a female high school student, was found on the fourth deck of the sunken ferry around
The Japanese companies aim to rebuild their businesses by jointly procuring parts and sharing logistics networks while continuing to sell the products under their own brand names.
Death penalty upheld for killer of 2 kin of woman he stalked
Aquino backs Abe's bid to exercise collective self-defense
"We believe that nations of goodwill can only benefit if the Japanese government is empowered to assist others, and is allowed...to come to the aide of those in need, especially in the area of collective self-defense," Aquino told a joint news conference with Abe after a summit in
The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 6.96 points, or 0.05 percent, from Monday at 15,376.24. The broader
Charupong, the ousted Interior minister, has refused to report to junta and is in hiding, according to his announcement made in an 8-minute 27-second video posted on his official Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO