Executive Manager for Banking Branches Jamal Al-Khulaifi said that KFH is keen to provide segregated places for men and ladies to meet their various requirements. He highlighted the importance of this service, since it protects valuable belongings by keeping them in state-of-the-art security safe boxes. He added that KFH is keen to offer world-class banking services that meet global developments in the banking field, in an attempt to retain current clients, and attract new ones, which is evident by the fact that KFH has the largest client base in
Moreover, Al-Khulaifi listed KFH branches that offer this service, which are the branches in the main office, Jahra, Fahaheel, Kheitan, Hettein,
Concerning the terms and requirements of renting those safe boxes, Al-Khulaifi explained that the client must have a KFH banking account and the civil ID. He revealed that Tamayyuz clients are entitled to this service for free for one year, as part of the bouquet of benefits and promotions offered to this segment of clients.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant