Stocks closed bullish amid cautious activity after TMQ chief agreed to leave for his home following the assurance of Governor Punjab on complete security, analysts observed here on Monday.
At local equity market benchmark KSE-100 share index posted a fresh gain of 307.19 points or 1.07 percent to end the day at 28999.03 points compared to 28691.84 points of the previous day.
Ahsan Mehati equity expert at
KSE-Allshare index grew by 192.48 points or 0.91 percent to stop the trading at 21424.10 points, KSE-30 index up by 226.50 points or 1.15 percent to finish the day at 19932.28 points while KMI-30 index increased by 518.04 points or 1.13pc to finish the trading at 46511.34 points.
Trading took place in 324 companies where gainers outnumbered the losers 206 to 89 while the value of 29 stocks remained intact. Bata (Pak) was the biggest price gainer of the day up by
The day turnover of market was 133.822 million after opening at 113.733 million shares and the value of traded shares was climbed to
The capitalisation of the market maintained at
It was followed by
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant