Evaluation of 22 ediscovery providers was based on completeness of vision and ability to execute
“We are honored to again be recognized by Gartner as an ediscovery leader. With a valuable vision and an ability to deliver against this vision, we provide the market with differentiated software and services that simplify the ediscovery process,” said
“We believe being recognized as a leader for a second consecutive year by Gartner is a testament to the hard work Kroll Ontrack is doing to evolve ediscovery from a one-off event to something that is predictable, reliable and efficient, with higher quality results,” added Alampi.
For a complete, downloadable copy of the 2014 Magic Quadrant for
¹Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software”,
Kroll Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyze, and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, Kroll Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review. For more information about Kroll Ontrack and its offerings please visit www.edisocvery.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say