PesaPoint has announced the planning to introduce an expansive agent network including over 12,000 agents countrywide to propose partners consisting of banks, insurance companies, microfinance institutions and mobile money providers a network of high performance agent outlets powered by the Paynet switch.
The network is supposed to work in the same way as its sister, the PesaPoint ATM network.
PesaPoint Agent Network chief executive officer (CEO)
According to PesaPoint, it had allocated investment in an intelligent engine to manage the back-end of the agent network with capacity to back hundreds of products and operations at POS, mPOS and mobile terminals across the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton