PesaPoint has announced the planning to introduce an expansive agent network including over 12,000 agents countrywide to propose partners consisting of banks, insurance companies, microfinance institutions and mobile money providers a network of high performance agent outlets powered by the Paynet switch.
The network is supposed to work in the same way as its sister, the PesaPoint ATM network.
PesaPoint Agent Network chief executive officer (CEO)
According to PesaPoint, it had allocated investment in an intelligent engine to manage the back-end of the agent network with capacity to back hundreds of products and operations at POS, mPOS and mobile terminals across the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs