The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Wednesday morning in directionless trading.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.575 percent, unchanged from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.06 point to 145.50 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant