A 75m deal has been inked by
Luca Lazzaroli, EIB Deputy Secretary General and
The facility is geared for backing up foreign trade activities of Greek SMEs and Mid-Caps. Under this innovative instrument EIB is offering its guarantee on a portfolio of Letter of Credit (LCs), Letter of Guarantees (LGs) and other trade Finance instruments confirmed by international banks.
This will both help cash collateral constraints otherwise imposed on most SMEs and increase access to international trade instruments at a time when trade has a significant role to play in economic development.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground