ENP Newswire -
Release date- 23062014 - IPR brings together experts from both academia and industry for an open discussion of cutting-edge research, trends and problems.
IPR 2014 will focus on photonics devices and their integration, nanophotonics and its applications, as well as computational photonics, modelling and novel concepts.
Primary software interests:
OptiGrating: Integrated and
OptiSystem: Optical Communication System Design Suite
IPR topics will include photonic integrated circuit design, technology and applications; physics and technology of on-chip active and passive photonic devices; planar waveguide technology, lightwave circuits and systems-on-the chip; theory, modeling and numerical simulation of waveguide and integrated photonic devices and circuits, as well as various topics of computational photonics; integrated diffractive optics and micro-photonics. Also, IPR will continue to cover emerging topics in nano-photonics, including generation, detection, transport and utilization of optical fields on the 'nanoscale' as well as the emerging area of research as it relates to various aspects of slow light, including basic physics, implementation and potential use in integrated photonics.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight