The company proposed a dividend of
Exceptional costs included
The company undertook a review of its business over the last six months, and following this review has set out a five-year strategy. The strategy aims to double revenues from current levels, increase the offering of assays for use on its IDS-iSYS testing technology to over 80 assays, and increase the installed based of its IDS-iSYS instruments by over 1,000.
It placed 35 IDS-iSYS systems directly during the year, compared to 88 in the previous year. Although this was disappointing, it said, it had seen an improved performance in placing during the fourth quarter compared to the first three, particularly in the US after it restructured its sales operations in the region.
The number of instruments placed through original equipment manufacturer partners was 92, compared to 138 in the previous year,
The company said its trading in the first two months of the current year was in line with expectations, although it noted that its revenue performance during the year will be dependant on its number of new placements, the launch of its new 1,25 vitamin D automated assay, and the registration and launch of its products in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio