MORE than 400 participants from 25 countries have gathered in
DISTREE Africa, held at the
Among participants at the event that ends on Friday include senior executives from the top resellers, retailers and distributors.
Meanwhile, international firms aim to make the most of the expo to grow their businesses in the continent.
Among these are
"DISTREE Africa will create a platform in the African IT channel for unrivaled opportunity and we are excited to be part of it," said
"This is a great opportunity to connect with leaders from across the globe which will help us further develop our business in the African markets. During this event,
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio