The national has increased the time limit for expressions of interest from firms to develop the 20-
The government earlier called for responses by
It requested pre-expressions from developers in 2011 for
From that time it employed consultants to develop a social assessment and indigenous peoples plan and an environmental and social impact assessment.
Firms with experience developing hydropower projects between 15 and 100 MW are invited submit expressions of interest to identify candidates for a tendering process.
Firms that submitted pre-expressions of interest in 2011 are by now registered however may submit new expressions of interest if they expect to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply