The national has increased the time limit for expressions of interest from firms to develop the 20-
The government earlier called for responses by
It requested pre-expressions from developers in 2011 for
From that time it employed consultants to develop a social assessment and indigenous peoples plan and an environmental and social impact assessment.
Firms with experience developing hydropower projects between 15 and 100 MW are invited submit expressions of interest to identify candidates for a tendering process.
Firms that submitted pre-expressions of interest in 2011 are by now registered however may submit new expressions of interest if they expect to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile