As per the report, in
This plan would aid in enhancing the technical and commercial performance of the national power utility, the Electricite de Guinee (EDG), in addition, finance would also be used in renewal and upgrade of the national distribution system to improve electricity reliability and reduce power cuts in the country.
Moez Cherif, Task Team Leader for the project at the
Today s project, in combination with investments that are supported by other donors, aims to address those issues, thus leading to increased and more reliable power supply, which in turn will facilitate economic growth and job creation.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs