GTB Technologies, the leader in advanced data protection / cyber security solutions for
Receiving comments such as:
• "Our DLP from Market Leader A doesn't work. Too many false positives we can't even inspect email"
• "I'm looking to change our "market leader DLP B" after 6 years, I've had it"
• "Market Leader C is too complicated and difficult, I need to work on it full-time"
• "We have a discovery solution by D in place now, but we are not happy with the performance, results and management" its' become apparent that these accounts have seen the pitfalls and unfulfilled promises of those "market leading" solutions and have decided to switch UP to GTB's Advanced Data Protection Solutions. With the growth of collaborative working environments, BYOD, BYOC, Cloud services, Big Data and socialization of the enterprise, GTB customers see the benefits and differentiators of GTB's data protection solutions (Network, Endpoint, Discovery, Classification & Cloud DLP). "Spanning across the globe, from
• Automatic setup of data ex-filtration blocking controls to prevent the compromising of sensitive data
• ID infected machines and bring into action containment controls
• Real-time Data Classification
• Speed up forensic investigations
• Prevent Data Residency Law Mistakes GTB Advanced Data Protection Suite & ClouDLP for the Cloud
• All Ports, All Protocols - unlike others, ours is a true context, content aware reverse firewall solution, offering complete network / SSL Visibility (both on premise & off premise) even without a proxy.
• File Shares, Databases, Repositories, Big Data, Exchange & Outlook
• Mobile Devices
• Laptops & Desktops
• SDK for OEMs, MSPs, Service & Cloud Providers - whether it be messaging gateway services, web monitoring, cloud services, mobile devices, email encryption, data eDiscovery for EIS, file backup service, document management services, etc.; OEMs can now use GTB's SDK, without the use or expense of 3rd party file cracking tools.
With offices worldwide, Gartner Visionary,
Enterprises with Data Loss Prevention initiatives whom have an interest in evaluating the GTB Data Protection suite can sign up for a free 30 day evaluation at DLP Test Drive
The "Goof Proof Guide to Data Loss Prevention", "Returning the 'P' back into DLP", "Reverse Content-Aware Firewall", "AccuMatch", and "GTB Inspector", "Inspector Cloud, "Taking the 'P' into the Stratosphere", "ClouDLP", "Got Malware? Now What?" "It's
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/Data_Loss_Prevention/prweb11965255.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English