KEY RATING DRIVERS
Fitch's expected ratings are based on the underlying receivables pool, available credit enhancement,
Fitch models three different scenarios when evaluating the rating sensitivity compared to expected performance for credit card asset-backed securities transactions: 1) increased defaults, 2) a reduction in purchase rate, and 3) a combination stress of higher defaults and lower monthly payment rate (MPR).
Increasing defaults alone has no impact on rating migration even in the most severe scenario of a 75% increase in defaults. The rating sensitivity to a reduction in purchase rate also leads to no impact in rating migration even in the most severe scenario of a 100% reduction in purchase rate. The harshest scenario assumes that an increase in defaults and reduction in monthly payment rate occur simultaneously. In this scenario, the ratings could be downgraded under the severe stress of a 75% increase in defaults and 35% reduction in MPR.
The presale report is available to all investors on Fitch's website at 'www.fitchratings.com'. For more information about Fitch's comprehensive subscription service FitchResearch, which includes all presale reports, surveillance, and credit reports on more than 20 asset classes, contact product sales at +1-212-908-0800 or at 'email@example.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria' (
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
Global Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy