Halfpricesoft.com developers have just released a Windows network version of ezCheckDraft check writing software. Now businesses needing a network version can print pre-approved draft checks in house on multiple machines. Customers can download and test drive at http://www.halfpricesoft.com. This innovative software allows customers to inexpensively and easily collect funds by phone, fax, and internet with Windows computers.
Created for customer satisfaction, ezCheckDraft software network version is both simple and inexpensive. The main feature is that business owners and managers with no experience in printing checks can print pre-approved draft checks by bulk in house.
"Businesses can now run a network version on Windows computers to accept payments by phone, fax and internet faster using ezCheckDraft software," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP systems without internet connection. New users can download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software-download.asp.
• Available in network version
• Available for Windows computers
• Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
• Support unlimited payers with no extra charge
• Support unlimited payees with no extra charge
• Write an unlimited number of checks
• Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
• No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
• Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
• Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
• Export and import of check data
Priced at just
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and bar code generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Draft-Checks/Business-Software/prweb11959615.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters