The euro recovered from early lows of 138.45 against the yen and 0.7983 against the pound and rose to 138.78 and 0.7995, respectively. Against the greenback and the franc, the euro edged up to 1.3611 and 1.2172, respectively.
On the upside, the euro may find resistance around 1.37 against the greenback, 1.22 against the franc, 0.81 against the pound and 139.6 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare