The hefty increase were due primarily to the delivery of content from the US-based
At the shareholders meeting, the supervisory board elected
Brandstaetter follows in the footsteps of
"The close and fruitful cooperation of dpa's board, management, editorial leadership and staff will continue seamlessly to keep the company successfully on the course on which it is already set," Brandstaetter said.
Roethmeier added that he was leaving dpa "with a good feeling," saying the "highly professional and customer-oriented" company was on a good footing for the future.
20:48 LOCAL TIME
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?