PRIVATE equity came under fresh pressure yesterday after another new listing struggled on its debut.
Italian ratings agency Cerved, floated by
Trade body the BVCA has defended the industry. Writing in City A.M., policy head
However, some fund managers are increasingly sceptical about the IPO market.
THE FORUM: Page 18 .
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise