PRIVATE equity came under fresh pressure yesterday after another new listing struggled on its debut.
Italian ratings agency Cerved, floated by
Trade body the BVCA has defended the industry. Writing in City A.M., policy head
However, some fund managers are increasingly sceptical about the IPO market.
THE FORUM: Page 18 .
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis