PRIVATE equity came under fresh pressure yesterday after another new listing struggled on its debut.
Italian ratings agency Cerved, floated by
Trade body the BVCA has defended the industry. Writing in City A.M., policy head
However, some fund managers are increasingly sceptical about the IPO market.
THE FORUM: Page 18 .
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006