Concept Searching has focused on information governance for over four years. Information governance, although currently a highly covered topic with the media and analysts, is a complicated and long term investment and process, with little tangible ROI. This article focuses on search as a key component of information governance that can be deployed to immediately improve organizational performance and, at the same time, act as a building block to set information governance in motion.
Concept Searching's Smart Content Framework(TM) for information governance, with its award-winning technologies and intelligent metadata enabled solutions, is being used to enable clients to develop and deploy an information governance strategy
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
KMWorld (http://www.kmworld.com) is the leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market and covers the latest in Content, Document and Knowledge Management, informing more than 40,000 subscribers about the components and processes - and subsequent success stories - that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row