Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: 70-- Digital Signage System: LCD screens -- 2 Desktops - 1200 (which include laptops)
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: VA25914Q0560
Contact: Brian BallardContract Specialist NCO19 303-372-7078 firstname.lastname@example.org mailto:email@example.com
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 82001-5356
Place of Performance Country:
VA Rocky Mountain Consolidated Contracting Center
(i) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.(ii) The solicitation number is: VA259-14-Q-0560, and it is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
(iii) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-70.
(iv) This solicitation is set-aside for Small Business. NAICS: 334614.
(v) Contract Line Items:
ITEM NUMBER DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES QUANTITY UNIT UNIT PRICE AMOUNT
0001 Contract Period: Base
Base Year - Digital Signage System: LCD screens - 2 | Desktops - 1200 (which includes laptops)
12.00 MO __________________ __________________
1001 Contract Period: Option 1
Option Year 1 - Digital Signage System: LCD screens - 2 | Desktops - 1200 (which includes laptops) 12.00 MO __________________ __________________
2001 Contract Period: Option 2
Option Year 2 - Digital Signage System: LCD screens - 2 | Desktops - 1200 (which includes laptops) 12.00 MO __________________ __________________
3001 Contract Period: Option 3
Option Year 3 - Digital Signage System: LCD screens - 2 | Desktops - 1200 (which includes laptops)
12.00 MO __________________ __________________
4001 Contract Period: Option 4
Option Year 4 - Digital Signage System: LCD screens - 2 | Desktops - 1200 (which includes laptops) 12.00 MO __________________ __________________
GRAND TOTAL __________________
(vi) Performance Specifications:
Any products being offered must meet the following salient characteristics:
The digital messaging system of choice must include the following:
1. System must be internet based.
2. System must provide a 24 hour, continuous news, sport, and weather feed on screen.
3. Vendor must provide the VA logo on screen banner for each screen.
4. Vendor must deliver a fresh kit of workplace content on a server each month for the selective display on all system screens. Content must address normal workplace issues such as motivation, teamwork, safety, positive attitudes, healthy lifestyles, employee recognition,
5. System must come on with all software itemized on the Specifications Menus and must not require the involvement or intervention by the VA/IT personnel. It must be self-sustaining and must update with new workplace content daily.
6. Software provided must be sufficient to perform any digital display function, including Photo uploads, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, compressed video, web-based files, QR codes, dashboard, Safe Days Count and Event Count features.
7. Software provided must enable user to place content in various screen layouts and to schedule display of VA content at any date/time within a 30 day window.
8. Subscriber must have complete access and be able to add or change content from any remote location where access to internet is available.
9. Vendor must offer at no additional cost to user an unlimited array of graphic templates for the design and display of custom feature, on-screen backgrounds and headers.
10. Vendor must set no limits on the number of custom feature items available to the VA.
11. System must include a remote portal to allow VA Administrator to see on his/her desktop computer what is being displayed out on the network screens at all locations.
12. All information exchanged between vendor and VA must be encrypted for security purposes.
13. If internet access is interrupted, systems must still play continuously from cached content.
14. Vendor must offer IT support at any time via internet or by phone.
15. Vendor must make available a training video on its own website for the advantage and benefit of any VA staff member who needs training or updating on procedures.
16. System must provide an archive of all previously displayed content.
17. System must provide a dashboard showing all current VA content and the "author".
18. System must have the ability to replace all old information posters and Veteran education updates throughout all clinics, SAC, VMAC and CLC with digital signage features.
19. System must have the ability for the following features:
a. Four daily changing motivational animations (Frame B)
c. Built-In local weather - five day view
d. Built-in company branded nameplate
e. Automated workplace holiday announcements
f. Ticker at bottom of screen comes in multiple sizes, fonts, colors, speed
g. Multiple tickers at bottom may be pre-programmed to appear
h. Online multi-user administration with no specialized software needed
i. Simple online user interface for hosted content, scheduling and review
j. Frame A&B, unlimited number of content pieces scheduled
k. Recurring schedules: by day, week or month
l. Includes 200+ workplace design templates
m. Fill-in-blank workplace memo templates
n. Use any website as content
o. Use any RSS feed for content
p. Use SharePoint for content
q. Use "shared" corporate network files for content
r. QR code utility: interactive Surveys, two-way communication, document hosting
s. Dynamic Data Utility: Optimized visual chart/graph display
t. Automated Quick Counter utility: down days until event
u. Automated Quick Counter utility: Up days since event (example: injury)
v. Built in drag-n-drop order management utility
20. Content dashboard allows preview by author, content, dates, history, etc.
21. Content can display on multiple screens simultaneously or individually
22. Content can display on desktops or laptops
a. Display as default homepage when Internet Explorer is launched
b. Anonymous login authenticated by IP address.
23. Multi-layer Enterprise allows layered author permissions into groups
24. US Patents issued for specific workplace functionality
25. 100% uptime goal
26. Available Custom Poster/Digital Custom Art Service
27. Online 500+
28. Step-by-step video training modules built in to admin site.
29. Includes brand consulting and customized banner artwork
30. Includes for on-going software updates and service upgrades
31. Includes for onsite workplace communication consulting
(vii) Date and place of delivery (FOB Destination):
Items will be FOB Destination
Items must be delivered within 30 Days ARO
(viii) The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
(ix) The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
(x) Offerors are advised to include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items, with the offer.
(xi) The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
(xii) The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
(xiii) Any additional contract requirements or terms and conditions: The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following clauses are incorporated by reference: 52.204-10, 52.209-6, 52.219-4, 52.219-28, 52.222-3, 52.222-19, 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-37, 52.223-18, 52.225-1, 52.225-13, 52.232-34.
52.217-8 OPTION TO EXTEND SERVICES (
The Government may require continued performance of any services within the limits and at the rates specified in the contract. These rates may be adjusted only as a result of revisions to prevailing labor rates provided by the Secretary of Labor. The option provision may be exercised more than once, but the total extension of performance hereunder shall not exceed 6 months. The Contracting Officer may exercise the option by written notice to the Contractor within 60 Days.
52.217-9 OPTION TO EXTEND THE TERM OF THE CONTRACT (
(a) The Government may extend the term of this contract by written notice to the Contractor within 60 Days; provided that the Government gives the Contractor a preliminary written notice of its intent to extend at least 30 days before the contract expires. The preliminary notice does not commit the Government to an extension.
(b) If the Government exercises this option, the extended contract shall be considered to include this option clause.
(c) The total duration of this contract, including the exercise of any options under this clause, shall not exceed five (5) years and (6) months.
(xiv) The Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) does not apply.
(xv) Date and Time offers are due: Offers are due at
(xvi) Name and telephone number of the individual to contact for information regarding the solicitation:
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth