RIP developer ColorGATE has launched the latest version of its Productionserver software at Fespa.
The RIP can output files to both digital presses and plate setters which allows users of conventional printing techniques to use digital print production to produce short print runs as well as single prints.
"Our Productionserver is our current flagship product. We're displaying the new 8.1 version at Fespa which we're shipping to our customers in June. To our registered value pack users it is free of charge and we have upgrade plans for all others that are coming from legacy versions," said founder and managing director
"For a brand new customer prices start at
The German firm has also been active in the emerging industrial printing industry. It has recently introduced its new SmartControl system which offers a practice-approved Industrial Printing Operating System. This system controls all of the components including the print heads, the controllers and the transport systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office