Item 5.07. Submission of Mattes to a Vote of Security Holders.
The 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") of
1. To approve an Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 13,343,891 213,036 174,847 1,629,633
2. To approve the adoption of an amended and restated certificate of incorporation that will increase Center's authorized shares of common stock from 25,000,000 to 50,000,000 and change Center's name, upon consummation of the merger, to "
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 13,175,708 246,735 309,331 1,629,633
3. To approve a proposal to adjourn the Annual Meeting, if necessary or appropriate, to solicit additional proxies in favor of the merger:
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 12,969,056 705,231 57,487 1,629,633
4. To elect nine director nominees:
Nominee: For Authority Withheld Broker Non-votes
5. To ratify the appointment of BDO
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 15,189,246 68,289 103,872 0 -2- ---
6. To approve, on an advisory basis, certain compensation payable as a result of the consummation of the proposed merger.
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 10,646,920 2,733,148 351,706 1,629,633
7. To approve, on an advisory basis, the executive compensation of the Company's named executive officers as described in the joint proxy statement and prospectus circulated in connection with the Company's Annual Meeting:
For Against Abstain Broker Non-votes 12,898,800 521,161 311,813 1,629,633 Item 8.01 Other Events.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.
(d) Exhibits: Exhibit 99.1 Press Release, dated
June 24, 2014. -3- ---