The Canadian Wheat Board (CWB) has announced the acquisition of another grain terminal in
The acquisition is segment of CWB ongoing efforts to become fully self-sufficient by
GST shareholders must approve the acquisition. The acquisition comprises of a high-throughput grain-handling facility near
The new agreement takes place 2 months following CWB paid
"CWB s prized international brand and GST s service excellence are just two of the reasons this acquisition is a win-win for all stakeholders CWB, GST shareholders, our local community, and all of our farmer-customers that deliver grain to GST now and in the future,"
CWB president and CEO
White further added "We look forward to providing an even stronger value proposition to farmers as a single company. This purchase strengthens CWB s growing network of assets across
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years