The Canadian Wheat Board (CWB) has announced the acquisition of another grain terminal in
The acquisition is segment of CWB ongoing efforts to become fully self-sufficient by
GST shareholders must approve the acquisition. The acquisition comprises of a high-throughput grain-handling facility near
The new agreement takes place 2 months following CWB paid
"CWB s prized international brand and GST s service excellence are just two of the reasons this acquisition is a win-win for all stakeholders CWB, GST shareholders, our local community, and all of our farmer-customers that deliver grain to GST now and in the future,"
CWB president and CEO
White further added "We look forward to providing an even stronger value proposition to farmers as a single company. This purchase strengthens CWB s growing network of assets across
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z