CalHFA has officially extended their accessibility to more Californians. On
This program expansion refers to First Loan Programs only and does not include CalHFA's down payment assistance programs. CalHFA's down payment assistance programs include the California Homebuyer's
There are certain requirements for the non-first time homebuyer to meet prior to obtaining said first loan with CalHFA. The borrower must not have an ownership in any residential dwelling by the time the loan with CalHFA closes. CalHFA also requires that all existing CalHFA and partner guidelines such as income limits and sales price limits be met as well. All of CalHFA's first mortgage programs can be found http://on their website, as well as each program's set of guidelines.
This is a great opportunity for prospective homebuyers and will allow many more Californians the ability to obtain advantageous loan programs. For more information on any of the programs discussed in this release, contact a loan officer at Broadview Mortgage today at 1-714-464-2945, or a CalHFA representative at 1-916-326-8033.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11969111.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women