The sustainable food chain business said its trading performance in the first half of the year was in line with its expectations.
The company said it swung to a pretax loss of
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation were
Revenues in the period rose 43% to
Benchmark said that trading conditions since the start of the second half of the year have been positive and the outlook for the full year is in line with its expectations. It said it will review its dividend policy position at the end of the current financial year.
The company said it is also evaluating a number of acquisition opportunities. It said the acquisition of other intellectual property assets, including the aquaculture vaccine assets from
"The company has made notable progress in deploying the funds it raised at the IPO through significant investment in expanding manufacturing capacity, securing bolt-on acquisitions and new product development," said Chairman
Benchmark shares were down 0.8% at
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007