The sustainable food chain business said its trading performance in the first half of the year was in line with its expectations.
The company said it swung to a pretax loss of
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation were
Revenues in the period rose 43% to
Benchmark said that trading conditions since the start of the second half of the year have been positive and the outlook for the full year is in line with its expectations. It said it will review its dividend policy position at the end of the current financial year.
The company said it is also evaluating a number of acquisition opportunities. It said the acquisition of other intellectual property assets, including the aquaculture vaccine assets from
"The company has made notable progress in deploying the funds it raised at the IPO through significant investment in expanding manufacturing capacity, securing bolt-on acquisitions and new product development," said Chairman
Benchmark shares were down 0.8% at
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel