This is with reference to the article "
The Muslim world should launch a comprehensive media campaign to expose the true face of the Zionist state. We don't have to do any angling, as we have nothing to hide. We should show the world the treatment of Palestinians at the hands of Israelis. One cannot rule out the importance of the printed words but in this age we should launch an effective media campaign in the form of documentaries and by generating content on the social media.
However, the article implicitly raised another issue. The BDS movement maybe gathering pace in
What some commercial entities are doing in this regard is their moral duty and should be appreciated. I think the Muslim world, of course affluent countries, should offer such companies' privileges to make investments in the Muslim world as a token of gratitude.
In addition to that we should also boycott products of all such companies that are dealing with the oppressor.
We need concerted efforts to tighten the noose of BDS around
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say