AIRTEL Nigeria has emerged the telecommunications operator with the best corporate website in the country.
This is according to
Airtel beat all its closest rivals including MTN, Etisalat and Glo to clinch the coveted prize in the telecoms category at an event that was attended by telecoms professionals, bankers, business leaders and pundits within the Information Communications Technology domain.
The ratings commenced in
The Web-Jurist evaluation tool used for the ratings was developed using intelligent algorithms and the process entails a step-by-step web analysis using detailed criteria developed specifically to evaluate the effectiveness and performance of web sites.
A citation read in honour of Airtel at the event said the company's corporate website had the best aesthetics and sits on an elevated pedestal when compared to other contenders in the category.
The organizers also said the criteria used in the rating of websites of corporate organisations in
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Airtel Nigeria,
"At Airtel Nigeria, we are committed to realizing one of our key objectives of becoming a data-centric organization and
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf